It was a grueling battle between myself and grades during the last days of school this 1ST Semester. But I prioritize myself, That I cant really stay up all night because of plates.. I dont think these grades will define me in the future. Its about performance anyway,.Whatever the outcome is to all those shit I’ve done to my works..I’ll always remember this saying
Vincent Van Gogh “
Bahala’g hagbong…Basta Love nimo imo self.haahah.
Beauty is Pain…hahah ako si arjyque..,
- Beauty is Pain…hahah my name is arjyque..,
pero di ko gwapo pero nangita gyud kog paagi mo gwapo. Eversince I was young, insecurity na gyud ni nako akong..mole, ilong ug lips.Ug akong pangalan. Tanan samok.
- Im not really that good looking but i looked for ways on how to look good and feel good. Eversince i was young, i already had insecurities, y mole near my lips, nose, my lips and my name. I was almost annoyed to everything.
Then para murag chuy chuy ganahan ko magpa glasses, then murag either daot gyud sad kog mata or akong gituyo…hahahaha..then mao to ni-trend tong si Daniel Radcliffe saHarry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone..
- When Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone came out, and Daniel Radcliffe trended, I sorta did like how he looked, so i intentionally or maybe its heredity ; i had my eyes damaged? or again its heredity. hahaah :D
unya Daniel man sad ko so samot ko ganahan mag glasses, pag glasses nako, makakita nakog mayo, unya feeling nako angayan ko,hahahahaah„pero pag graduate nakog highschool, chaka man gihapon ko nalainan man gihapon ko„mao to salamat sa akong mama ug ni God..naka contact lens ko. Idol kayo nako ako mama, char, nag cge naman gud cia ug contact lens unya gawapa cia ug samot. Mao to kasuway kog brown then nag grey.
- It happens that I have DANIEL as my second name so it gave me more interest to have glasses. And so i had one when i was in the sixth grade, It was good. I had the circle ones too. But when I graduated High School, I had this feeling of ugh„ UGLINESS and DORKINESS. and so Thank God for my mum and God, i was able to have contact lenseeesss. Cause I sort of did idloize my mum cause she looked very rad with her own CL’s XD. And so I got brown ones first then grey ones.. XD
Advantage niya kay even though humid di cia mag blur, unya aesthetic purposes sad. XD Pero later kapoy naman I keep up oi.. nagmahay gyud ko. Kapoy cge limpyo, lain ciag feeling kung dry naa kayo imo eyeballs, then lastly.. kanang feeling na kapoy na kayo unya imo pa siya tangtangon. Ug sa fact na daot na gyud akong mata with a grade of 400..pariha ug grade sa ako mama..unya 19 patawn ko…hufff… Pero maka boost man sad siya ug confidence gud pero hasul lang. Murag COBRA ENERGY DRINK BA, “pag meron ka nito” wala kang talo…aw corny ra hahahaha..
- The advantage of wearing CL’s is that, it doesn’t blur if there’s a change in weather especially humid ones. And the other remaining reason are for aesthetic purposes already. But somehow i regret the fact that it came to this point that my eyeballs are already really dry. And I’m such a sloth. I sometimes feel lazy or just very tired that i cant attend to clean the lenses. And the fact that my eyes have reached the grade of 400, same with my mum’s and im fucking 19. But with this, it really boosts my confidence LOL…i cant translate the last part cause its lame..lol it sounds good in our language..hahaahah
Moral of the story: MAYPA WA MAG CRUSH CRUSH NI HARRY POTTER
Moral of the story: Stop being gay over wizards with glasses named Harry Potter
But if we wanna feel good about ourselves, I think okay raman sad buhaton unsa ato ganahan..after all, we have our own prerogatives..di nalang mu mind sa opinions sa uban, kay entitled man sad sila .But sometimes their opinions tend to be offensive, di lang sad ta pa affect XD. Pero dili sad nuon ta mu assume na insecure sila or something kay di man tanan insecure. Wrong usage lang gyud if words and direct judgement. XD
- But if we wanna feel good about ourselves, I think its okay ..after all, we have our own prerogatives..and it important not to mind the opinions given by other people because they’re entitled to their own .But sometimes their opinions tend to be offensive, we must try not to be affected by it XD. but also we shouldn’t assume as if they’re insecure or something because its not all the time they’re insecure. They just have the wrong usage of words and direct judgement. XD